Table of Contents
|人称代词||指代人、地点、事物或想法||I, me, she, we, us, them, it, you, they|
|关系代词||指代句子中的另一个名词，用以添加更多信息||Who, whom, whose, which, that, when, where|
|指示代词||指代已经提到的名词||This, that, these, those, such, none, neither|
|不定代词||指代未指明或非特指的名词||Anybody, everybody, nobody, somebody, anyone, everyone, no one, someone, anything, everything, nothing, something|
|反身代词||自指主语，作为句子的宾语使用||Myself, yourself, yourselves, ourselves, himself, herself, itself, themselves|
|疑问代词||用于发起问题，问的是关于某个特定名词的情况||Who, what, which, whose|
|物主代词||表示名词的所有权关系||My, our, your, his, her, its, their|
人称代词用于指代特定的语法人称，包括第一人称（I）、第二人称（you）、第三人称（he, she, it, they）。根据所指代名词的性别和数量等情况的不同，人称代词具有不同的形式。人称代词包括I, you, he, she, it, we they, me, him, her, us, them。
- She is clever.
- Did you make a reservation for three?
- I hope you will invite them to the party.
- Sam drank most of the juice that he bought.
- The team has tried its best to achieve success.
- Many people lost their jobs because of the economic slowdown.
- If you arrive late to the play, she won’t let you in.
- Sam sent a letter to Mark addressing the problems he encountered during his first year at school.
关系代词用于连接关系分句和独立分句，以进一步描述相关的人或事物。关系代词直接放在它所修饰的名词或代词的后面。关系代词包括Who, whom, whose, which, that, when, where。
- Is the man who came to look for you your father?
- She likes books that tell stories of famous people.
- That store, where we usually buy our groceries, is closed for the holidays.
Who vs. whom：用作主语和宾语的代词
- Whom should be elected as the leader?
- Who should be elected as the leader?
- He is the person to who I am married.
- He is the person to whom I am married.
- You didn’t specify the officer who I should give this form to.
- You didn’t specify the officer to whom I should give this form.
指示代词用指句子中特定的人或物。这些代词也可以用来表示时间和空间的多少程度。指示代词包括This, that, these, those, such, none, neither。
- He is late again. That boy is really getting on my nerves.
- She loves all kinds of sports. These include badminton and soccer.
- I don’t like math or science. Neither is fun.
不定代词用指不确定或泛指的人或物。与不定冠词类似，这些代词用来指代不确定的人或物。不定代词包括Anybody, everybody, nobody, somebody, anyone, everyone, no one, someone, anything, everything, nothing, something。
- No one likes to have to beg for something.
- Everyone is welcome to join the class.
- Anything is possible only if you keep trying.
反身代词用于指代句子的主语。反身代词以“-self”（单数）或“-selves”（复数）结尾。反身代词包括Myself, yourself, yourselves, ourselves, himself, herself, itself, themselves。
- I saw myself in the mirror.
- The book itself isn’t difficult, but it’s not fun to read.
- They recommend this movie even though they have never seen it themselves.
疑问代词用于发起提问。疑问代词包括Who, what, which, whose。
- Which essay did you like the best?
- Whose bag is this?
物主代词用来表示某人或某物对事物的拥有关系。物主代词包括My, our, your, his, her, its, their。使用这些代词可以避免重复用词，使句子更为简洁。
- I don’t know where my sneakers went, so my sister lent me her sneakers.
I don’t know where my sneakers went, so my sister lent me hers.
- Your plan sounds just as exciting as my plan.
Your plan sounds just as exciting as mine.